Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gratitute Sunday

Today for the first time I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude*Sunday

In Taryn's words: :
G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
"{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}"




* Wonderful family and friends. I couldn't get by without them.

* Recent sales in my shop. I want people to know that when they choose to purchase my creations, they are really helping me to support my family. Thank you! 

* My husband! He's the most amazing man. He's truly my other half, my missing puzzle piece, my soul mate. He's my rock and without him I'd be lost. 

* Extra sleep! 

* Finding more time to create. 

* Cooking delicious meals. Yay! for comfort food!
* Netflix. Seriously, what would I do without Netfix! (probably more constructive things, but oh well. hehe.)
* Cold weather. It may seem silly, but I absolutely love bundling up and getting cozy!
* My children. Each are very unique and I love that they are mine! They make me laugh everyday.

*  Beer! Okay....making beer! It's so much fun and our bottles should be ready to open and try on the 15th!

* A clean house! It seems that it is a rarity, but when it happens I'm very grateful. 

* Above all else of course, there is God. Without whom I'd literately be nothing. 
~Kellie


2 comments:

Leave kind words here...