Friday, November 29, 2013

The Indigo Forest Is Having A Sale!

As anyone who reads this blog should know, I am the owner of the Etsy store The Indigo Forest. It means so much to my family and me, all of the love I get for my little shop - purchasing from me really helps to support my family and is very much appreciated this Christmas season. I work really hard to create things that I hope lots of people can enjoy (especially children) and knowing that my creations are making people happy is what really keeps me going. Thank you to anyone who has or will be supporting my small business and family!  
As a thank you (and because of Black Friday-Small Business Saturday-Cyber Monday)
I would like to offer the following to all of you! 
I hope to all of those that celebrated Thanksgiving had a lovely day. 
Until next time...
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...