Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gratitude Sunday (Happy First Week Of Advent!)

                      Today I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude*Sunday


In Taryn's words: :
G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
"{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}"
Lately I've been thankful for...

  • Christmas music! I'm one of those "Get the Christmas music playing before it's even Thanksgiving" type of people. 
  • Finding time to create a few things for my shop.
  • Watching my littlest grow and learn new things everyday.
  • Being able to talk about the things that weigh heavy on my mind to certain people without feeling judgement.
  • Support from my family in so many ways.
  • The start of the Advent season!
  • Memories. Sweet memories.
  • My Children, they drive me crazy, but I still love em'. 
  • My husband, for putting up with my crazy. 
  • Food. Specifically a simple pot of beans and cornbread. Is there anything that is so simple and tasty? I didn't think so.
  • Above all, I am thankful for God. Not sure if I know where I would be without him. 

3 comments:

  1. Having someone to talk to without being judged is something I am always grateful for too...lovely list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beans and corn bread... yum. what a lovely list. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't listened to any Christmas music yet, I think I need to borrow some of your holiday spirit :) Such a lovely list of gratitudes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave kind words here...