Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happenings.

My littlest child has a birthday coming up. His first. I decided to make my very first birthday crown for his special day. I am really pleased with how it came out. I found lots of inspiration on Pinterest and from there came up with my own pattern. It came out so well in fact that I think they might be making an appearance in the shop soon! 






















-I've also started to learn to knit! I am very excited about this. It has proven to be a little challenging for me, but I'm keeping at it. My skills do not go beyond a scarf, but that's okay. 

-Yesterday I made the best coffee cake ever! It was so moist and sweet! Just perfect. 

-With the little one's being sick lately, It's time to make up a batch of Elderberry Syrup

Until next time, 
Kellie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...