Monday, March 17, 2014

Almost Spring








Today is St. Patrick's Day and I'm sick. 
Despite the sickness, I've had a lovely week. 
A trip to the park was taken, yummy food was made and spring like weather came to visit.
Here's to hoping warmer weather decides to stick around for good! (We never know what to expect here in North Carolina as far as the weather is concerned.)

I'm sure you are wondering about the little one's arm. He decided it would be a good idea when Mama wasn't looking to climb on the coffee table and fall off. Thankfully it was just a minor fracture and the cast will come off at the end of the week. I have three boys. I suppose I should get use to this. 

Lastly, I'd like to plug my Etsy Shop for a minute. I have many great items available for Easter this year! Playsilks, wooden eggs, wooden acorns, rainbow bowls! Come and "like" me on Facebook to keep up with the latest shop news. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better soon and your little ones arm heals quickly,
    Lovely spring photos

    ReplyDelete

Leave kind words here...