Monday, January 12, 2015

Gratitude Sunday (on Monday)

Today I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for 
Gratitude Sunday.


In Taryn's words: :
G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
"{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}"

(photo of my husband doing what he loves! Brewing beer at the local homebrew meet-up!)


Lately I've been thankful for: :

* A warm and cosy home in this frigid weather we've been having lately
* Easy to prepare meals while feeling under the weather
* Yummy local (hard) cider! 
* My husband's many talents including making our own homebrew!
* watching my children use their imaginations
* Night's spent watching Doctor Who (any other Whovians out there?)
* Having a little more energy to devote to my shop
* A beautiful new journal that my lovely husband gave to me for Christmas, now to just find the time to write in it!
* Above all God who keeps giving me the courage to face each day, even when I'm having a hard time presssing forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave kind words here...